28-year-old, DC-Based writer Mari Andrew has been creating these amazing illustrations inspired by her own experience of being an adult. She started uploading them on Instagram every day since September 15th.
"I was sort of depressed and found myself going home just to watch Netflix way more often," Andrew reported to Business Insider. "I wanted a creative hobby, so I thought illustrating would be an easy, enjoyable way to document little moments from my day."
Andrew started this project to show people the harsh realities of adulthood that we can all relate to, she gained a huge following on Instagram with more than 40,000 followers, and we're all looking forward to more projects like this from this amazing artist.
1. Our lives are mostly consisted of "Someday"s
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
2. Your taste in men changes with time
3. More "me" time
4. When the dots appear and suddenly disappear
5. You become less dramatic
6. Everything becomes so confusing
7. That temporary love
8. All of your worries are for nothing
9. Your Google searches adapt to your age
10. I'm a responsible adult, I own a plant
11. Being naive Vs Being Experienced
12. People You Meet While Travelling
13. Follow your own advice dude
14. She forgot Rent, Gas money and STUDENT LOANS
15. How to have a hip child
16. Things change
I never thought I would ever say this, but, here are some hilarious pie charts that you will relate to so much that you won't even know what to do with yourself.