1. The princess and the Frog famed Beignets that Tiana makes
Beignets is a traditional dish of New Orleans. Here is how it looks in real life.
You can check out the recipe at Sugar and Charm.
2. Ratatouille made by Remy in Ratatouille
It is a scrumptuous peasant dish
Check out the recipe here: One Sweet Appetite.
3. Beauty and the Beast famed Cheese Soufflé
Look at the fluffy real one.
Get the recipe here: The Kitchy Kitchen
4. Famous Empire Biscuits from Brave
They look equally delicious in reality
Find the recipe here: Not Quite Nigella
5. Famous Yellow Snow Cones of Monsters, Inc.
Learn the recipe here: Cupcake Project
6. Do you remember the “Giant” Cookie from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids?
Here is what it looks like in real
Check out the recipe here: Cooking Classy.
7. WALL·E famed Twinkie
Learn to make these yummy twinkies here: Sweet C’s Designs.
8. Famous "Hi Dad" soup from A Goofy Movie
Enjoy the real one
And get the recipe here: Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch.
9. Lady and the Tramp famed Tony’s favourite Spaghetti with Meatballs
Who doesn't like spaghetti with meatballs?!
Have a quick look at the recipe here: The Hopeless Housewife.
10. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs famed Snow White’s most loved Gooseberry Pie from
Looks almost like the one in the movie
Check out the recipe here: Boulder Locavore.
11. Beauty and the Beast famed The Grey Stuff
It looks quite appetizing
Here is the recipe for it: See Aimee Cook.
12. The famous Magical Cookies of Alice in Wonderland
Same as seen in the movie
Find the recipe here: Diamonds for Dessert.
14. The famous Turkey Dinner of The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
Make it at home from this recipe here: The Kitchn.
14. Tangled famed cookies made by Rapunzel
Who doen't love a chocolate chip cookie?!
Here is the recipe if you want to try it at home: Host the Toast.
15. Aladdin famed Stolen Baguette
Bake a fresh one at home
Here is the link to the recipe: Chew Out Loud.
16. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh famed Gopher’s favourite Succotash
Quick and easy to make and healthy too
The recipe is linked here: Camille Styles.
17. The famous Phil’s Fried Egg of the movie Hercules
You do not nee to have a hot skull to make it.
Check out the recipe here: Top With Cinnamon.
18. Monsters, Inc. famed Sushi
A treat for sushi fans
Check out the recipe here: No Recipes.
19. The Emperor’s New Groove famed Kronk’s Spinach Puffs
Here is a look at the real ones
Check out the recipe here: Handle the Heat.
20. Remember The Mint Sorbet from The Princess Diaries?
Now you can make them too
Here is the recipe: Milliemirepoix.
21. Mary Poppins famed Caramel Apples
Quick and easy to make
Here is the link to the recipe: Lil’ Luna.
22. The famous Porridge of Beauty and the Beast
You can easily make it home
Check out the recipe here: Choosing Raw.
23. The famous Vanellope’s Cookie Medal made for Ralph in Wreck-It Ralph
Almost same as the ones in the movie
The recipe is linked here: Nerdy Nummies.
24. Tiana’s favourite Gumbo in The Princess and the Frog
You can also make it from the recipe here: Add a Pinch.
25. Lopsided cake made for Aurora's birthday by Fauna in Sleeping Beauty
Here is how it looks in real life
Learn the recipe here: Rosana Pansino.
26. Inside Out famed broccoli pizza
A healthy choice
The recipe is linked here: Binging With Babish.