1. No Matter Which Artist They Use In This, It's Always Hilarious
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
2. "I've Seen Some Authentic Looking Phishing Emails Before. This Isn't One Of Them"
3. Please Cancel The Bet
4. So The Conspiracy Theorists Are Right
5. At Least Spell It Right
6. They Are Getting Creative With Their Ways
7. So You Suddenly Forgot Your Own Name
8. You Under The Rest
9. If You Can't Beat 'Em Join 'Em
10. Why Tho
11. About To Be Scammed
12. Be Careful Of Messages Like This
13. My Life Is All About Killing For Money
14. Hello This Is The Queen
15. Hello This Is Kelly From Destiny's Child
16. The One That Made The Man Of Steel
17. Who Doesn't Want Cat Facts?
18. This Totally Doesn't Seem Like A Scam
19. I Wanna Look At Your Wood
20. A Bot Programmed To Entertain People On Dating Sites
21. "I Used To Live In Los Angeles. I've Never Owned A House. I Get These Texts All The Time! I Have No Idea How This Scam Even Works Or What The End Game Is. But I've Started Replying In Ways That Make Me Giggle"
22. The President Wants iTunes Gift Cards
23. He Is Seriously
24. What A Time To Win A "Walmart"
25. I Need Money To Finish Making The Starship
26. I Think We Were In Jail Together. Fun Times
27. Kevin From Kay Capital Passed The Vibe Check
28. Can This Include The Other Two Spider-Men, Too?
29. Is This Another Scammer
30. How Many Days Until The Appointment
31. "It Finally Happened! I Got The Text! I Really Never Thought I’d Get This Text. #blessed"
32. Is Nigeria In Texas Now
33. What A Nice Handwriting He Got
34. Might Be Better If You Were More Clever The Next Time You Do This
35. Just A Warning
It's pretty safe to say that some of these "scam" messages are actually so hilarious, especially the ones that came from a "celebrity". Nevertheless, let us still be careful in safeguarding our information details, especially ones that involve money!
Comment down your thoughts, or share this article for all your family and friends to see!