Parents Are Sharing Hilarious Photos Of The Chaos That Comes With Kids And Quarantine
There's two reasons you want to see these photos, either you have kids and you need to know you're not the only one suffering right now, or you need a reminder to keep it wrapped while you're on quarantine or practising extreme social distancing. Being home for work or laid off of work becomes a double whammy when your kids are also home from school.
Kids need a lot of stimulation to stay out of trouble, and most parents aren't equipped to take on the role of a qualified educator. It's hard! Why, even traditional homeschooling includes lots of "field trips," to museums, parks, and social gatherings. We are confined to our families and everyone is losing it.
May as well laugh about it...
1. "Came Across This On My Morning Walk"
2. "Schools And Sports Are Cancelled. Social Distancing. I Have Three Kids. Our Cozy Fort"
DO try this at home.
3. "Daaaad, We're Bored!" (Day 1 Of Lockdown) "Ummm Ok, Strip This Laptop Down, And This Desktop, And Then Rebuild Them"
This is actually great, a good life skill.
4. "Break Time. Homeschooling"
You gotta do what you gotta do.
5. "Day 2 Of 6 Week Break And My Kid Already Broke Our TV"
They're definitely going to regret that.
6. "I Run A DnD Campaign For My 5-Year-Old And 3-Year-Old. Here Is Our Health And Initiative Tracker"
Get creative, because you have to.
7. "Isolation's Going Well"
Oh... oh no.
8. "My Son Discovered That I'm Not Really At Work, But Am Working From Home"
The gig is up.
9. "We Went From “Home-Schooling” To A Roller Skating Party Real Quick"
10. "Day 2 Working From Home With This Little Terror"
That went well.
11. "Day 10 Of Quarantine. I Think My Kid Is Up To Something"
You're done for.
12. "Using My Tears To Clean The Crusted Green Paint Speckled All Over Our House"
Can we still sell things on etsy?
13. "Working From Home"
It's not so bad.
15. "The Children Are Home From School For Two Weeks. Send Help"
It gets worse than 2 weeks, my friend.
16. "Working From Home As A Parent"
Do not try this at home.
17. "Day 2 Of Quarantine. Mud Is Good For The Soul"
Get muddy. No regrets.
18. "It's A Trap"
19. "Keep The Kids Busy While At Home"
I wonder how long this will last.
20. "My Kiddo Cut His Hair Yesterday, Then Agreed To Let Me Have A Little Fun With It Before We Fixed It"
School Picture Day at home would go like this, you know.
21. "Work From Home"
It'll be great, they said. You'll love it, they said.
22. "While The World Is Fighting Over Toilet Paper, My Toddler Is Giving Ours A Bath"
How nice, extra clean.
23. "Y’all I’m Dying! This Is Ben’s Journal Entry From Monday About Our First “Home School” Day. That Last Sentence"
I feel you, Ben. I feel you.
24. "I'm Regretting Panic Buying $100 Worth Of LEGO's To End Up With My Children Ignoring Them And Instead Playing With A Cardboard Box And A Can Lid For The Last 2 Hours"
You would also regret the mess that's impossible to clean up, so I'd count this as a win under the circumstances.
25. "The New Office View"
Silent Hill 2: Social Distancing
26. "Maybe I Shouldn’t Have Outsourced My Home-Schooling"
No, no, this is very important.
27. "I Guess That's How People Will Go Bankrupt"
Well, it could have been worse. I mean, you can't easily replace them right now but some people bought 6x as many.
28. "Tired Of Your Kids Barging In While You Try To Get Some Work Done At Home? Underwear On The Doorknob Works Wonders"
For now, they'll find a work around.
29. "Day 12"
May as well have fun with it.
30. "I Know The C-Virus Is Scary, But Try Working With A 4 Year-Old Dressed Like Spiderman Perched On The Kitchen Table Behind You. Day 6"
He's whispering, "can you hear me breathing?"
How is quarantine with kids going for you? Don't be too shy to share their shenanigans in the comment section now.