There are two kinds of people in this world, those who actually pay for their monthly Netflix subscription and those who leech it from someone else without having to spend a dime.
In life, you can only be one of these people, so you can either choose to let people take advantage of your kindness or you can stand up against their bullsh*t and ask them to pay for their own damn account, there's really no in-between.
Some people chose to be the first person and allowed their friends or partners to use their account, but they eventually got tired of it and ended up confronting them about it.
2. That's not how life works buddy
"He wants my Netflix password with nothing in return"
4. "Friend of my Ex has been using my Netflix details without my knowledge for years. Calls me cheap!"
5. The nerve of some people
6. He didn't even say please, unbelievable
7. I won't pay for my own Netflix account and I will judge you for not wanting to share yours with me
8. Online beggars are the best kind of beggars
9. YOU ARE A DAMN RACIST BRO LOL
11. This is why we can't have nice things
12. "Brother who refuses to work tries to emotionally blackmail me over Netflix subscription"
13. "Feeling Incomplete" LMAOOOOOO
14. Here's a crazy concept, there's this thing called money and you can use it to get a damn subscription
15. Can't believe this is real
16. Be a good friend and piss off