Absolutely Hilarious Examples Of Things Gone Horribly Wrong
Have you ever had one of those days that just could not possibly get worse if it tried? You woke up late, burnt your toast, spilled your coffee, tripped on the first step, and probably burned or bit your tongue: one of those days.
How do you even come back from a day that crap-tastic? The internet, that's how. You browse social media and you realize that you're not alone and pretty much everyone else is having a crap-tacular day, too.
Epic fails are all around us and if there's anything humankind weirdly delights in, it's sharing our misery. That's why the Internet is so great, anyway.
1. "I'm 49. Just Found This In My Mum's Bookcase"
There's nothing quite like a well-read book.
2. "Feeling Like Kevin From The Office Right Now"
A bowl isn't as bad as the whole pot but the cat and carpet kind of make up for it.
3. "Was Confused When It Didn't Sound Like It Hit The Floor"
That's a bit impressive.
4. "When The Sun's Out And You Don't Think It Through"
Tan lines: a blessing and a curse.
5. "Tiny Body Or Giant Head?"
Please wear this top again.
7. "I Wouldn't Be Going Home After That"
This screen grab will be presented as evidence in a murder trial.
8. "Friend Of Mine Posted This Photo Of The Job Site Today"
9. "When The Bakers Make The Mix Wrong And Don’t Realize Yeast Doesn’t Just Stop Working Because It’s In A Dumpster"
This looks fun.
10. "I Have Lost One Piece Of This 2000 Pieces Puzzle"
A fate worse than death.
11. "To Whoever Dumped Their Old Bedframe By TJ's In Hyde Park Choose A Less Windy Day Next Time So It Doesn't Get Stuck To The Side Of My House"
Can you even imagine?
12. "Last Week I Seeded My Lawn. Just Wanted To Share The Progress It's Made So Far"
Timing is everything.
13. "Hiked Two Hours To Set Up A Picnic, Returned To This"
Kind of rude of your picnic guest, but okay.
14. "3 Am Snack"
If she can read this, it's exceptionally funny.
16. "Bakery Fail"
17. "My Brother, On The Ride Home From Picking Up His New Puppy"
And so the bonding begins!
18. "I Paid $6 To Have Two Slices Of American Cheese Delivered To My Door"
What can they say except, "you're welcome!"
19. "Whipped Myself Into A Frustrated Rage Trying To Find My Drill For Half An Hour"
Camouflage Level: Expert.
20. "Allergic To Almost Everything On The Allergy Skin Test. Some Of It Was So Swollen The Doctor Could Barely Tell Which Was Which"
Hmm, yes, your allergic is allergic.
21. "An Honest Mistake"
22. "Simple As That"
This sounds like a job for a graphic designer.
23. "My Dad's Old Truck Got Hit By A Truck Carrying Old Rotten Potato Slurry To A Feed Lot For Cows. His Passenger Window Was Down"
Have you ever been able to smell an image before today?
24. "Lost My Wallet 3 Days Ago, Finally Ordered New Cards And Then"
Your wallet is the champion of Hide And Go Seek.
25. "Was Looking Forward To Having Some Nice Bread From A Local Bakery"
Was this not what you hoped for?
26. "The Printer Exploded"
That's not coming off any time soon.
27. "Somebody Didn’t Strap The Egg Trolleys In Properly On The Truck. 10,500 Eggs Broken"
An absolute disaster.
28. "I Brought A Bag Of Used Cat Litter With Me To Throw Away On The Way To Work. I Also Brought My Lunch. Guess Which One Came To Work With Me"
29. "It's Just A Little Ice, It's Fine"
Be honest, just how mad would you be?
30. "Aaaand There Go My $300 Headphones"
The accused sure looks innocent, I say they cannot possibly be guilty.
31. "They Need An Intervention, Not A Convention"
Sure, that was totally an accident.
32. "Someone Forgot To Tighten The Hopper On The Corn Train"
The Yellow Corn Road takes you straight to Nebraska.
33. "Grandma’s Baking Skills Aren’t What They Used To Be"
Well, that's sh*tty.
34. "Heckin Bots"
The definition of awkward, y'all.
35. "Grand Rapids, MI Reporter Gets Her New License Plate"
This is surely destiny.
36. "After A Few Weeks, I Returned To My Apartment"
Not your grandmother's decorating techniques, but it works.
37. "This Is The Worst Picture Ever Taken Of Me"
If by worst you mean BEST, then yes, I agree.
38. "Forgot My Headphones On The Ground While The Roomba Was Running"
All neat and orderly.
39. "I Need A File Lost In This Room"
We'll pray for ya.
40. "My Friend Works As An Extra In Movies And Does Stock Photography. Just Saw Him Pictured As An Offender On A Bus In Florida"
He has the perfect shocked face down, that's for sure.
41. "My Daughter - Class Of 2020"
Majestic, just like 2020.
42. "Priest Accidentally Live-Streamed Mass With Sunglasses And Hat Filter"
This is almost as good as when Pakistan government officials streamed a meeting with the cat filters on.
43. "My Cat Just Came Back From One Of Her Evening Strolls With Someone Else's Keys In Her Mouth"
She's mischievous, clearly.
44. "Was Having Valentine's Day Dinner When I Went Downstairs To Check On Why The Heat Wasn't Working. Found 4 Feet Of Water Covering The Entire Basement"
Happy Valentine's Day.
45. "Now We Know Who The Favorite Child Is"
46. "Our Puppy Had Explosive Diarrhea All Over My Wife"
Are puppies cute enough to get away with this?
47. "It Was A Great Day Till This Moment"
I don't care what you say, this is modern art.
48. "This Happened To My Car Today"
The earth is just taking back what came from it.
49. "Guess Who's Severely Allergic To Hair Dye? This Girl"
There are some lessons you never want to learn the hard way.
50. "I Accidentally Put My Leather Gloves In The Washing Machine"