30 Dating Posts That Might Just Be Cries For Help Due To Their Weird Specifications
Dating is an emotional roller coaster. You never know how something will go until you attempt it; sometimes, it's enjoyable, and sometimes it's awkward.
Fortunately, even if the date is a complete disaster, you can still make a fantastic post about it! And that is where the comments section becomes interesting.
Being on the same page as your partner is one of the most crucial elements of any romantic connection. Regarding your way of living and the sort of household, you want to create together, both financially and mentally.
Many people believe that a person's heart is the most important thing, but in some instances, a lack of education or common sense can prematurely end any budding feelings of love. Though not always, it occasionally does.
It's difficult to date. Everyone has a very particular search in mind.
Nowadays, there are even strangely specialized dating sites for celebrities and people who identify as mascots. Everyone fears passing away alone, but after spending enough time courting, that fear fades away.
There are a lot of awful individuals out there, and sorting through them date by date can be, well, annoying. So, at least these strangely specific dating posts are humorous.
If you're going to bother people, at least make them laugh. That is the law, so enjoy these dating posts we've gathered for you below.
1. What every reddit relationship questions is like
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
2. Meet all criteria and you're allowed to join
3. Your beauty really surprises me every day
4. Just make sure you don't read that book
5. Having a food borne pathogen as your girl
6. The pros and con of dating a horse girl
7. People are really having wild dreams
8. Would you love me if I was a lamp?
9. LoL... It's the look for me
10. Having to fight for your life while being the size of an ant
11. When you're obviously being hit on
12. Hey, I'm Jeff and this is my cat, baby Jeff
13. People be having some really wild death requests
14. When my boyfriend is home versus when he isn't home
15. Dude has got this all planned out... Lol
16. Apparently, guys understand the economy and don't waste money on frivolities
17. Who's about to answer this?
18. This got me rolling in a pool of laughter
19. Whales must be really having a bad time huh
20. Wait a minute! Do you see what I see?
21. This is going to be one heck of a relationship
22. Each social media platform has its own postings
23. Keep it coming
24. When you're an all in one package deal
25. Who still wants a goth b*tch?
26. Dating a gamer boy must be lit
27. Smiling at a picture of sustainable architecture
28. Someone is explaining how being a lesbian is hard
29. I guess every woman has their own nightmares
30. Wait, what!
It is inevitable that couples will argue, whether it be over domestic issues or in-law visits. However, the best way to handle these conflicts amicably is with humor and harmless practical pranks.
Drop your thoughts about this post in the comments section below and share with your loved ones as well.